domingo, 27 de julho de 2025

Realtor

 KITCHEN-INT-DAY                                          

 

 

                           PERSON 1

                                                                               

                   It’s a great apartment and in the current situation I do think it’s as good as it gets. We’d like to follow through with the contract.

                                                                                            REALTOR

                                          

             (Opening a briefcase and putting papers on a table)

                   Great. You won’t regret this. 

 

The 2 people look at each Other happily. Person 2 bends over and goes for the pen.

                           REALTOR

                  (Happy go Lucky attitude) 

 

                   Before you sign it, there’s just a detail I’d like you to be aware of.

                                                            

                     (3 seconds of silence) 

             

                         PERSON 2

                   (Laying the pen on the table                                                                                                   

                         Which would be... 

 

                         REALTOR

                                                             

                         It’s not too big of a deal, but from Midnight to 04 am there’s a boy that comes by. 

 

                        PERSON 1

                                                                 

                         A boy?

                                

                         REALTOR

                      Yeah, you know. Just a boy. Nothing out of the ordinary.

                      

                        PERSON 1

                      But does he live here? I-I’m not so sure I-

                      

                        REALTOR

                    (Dead serious. Interrupting)

                     He’s just a boy.

                                                 

                       PERSON 2 

                I’m struggling to understand what you mean by that, I’m sorry.

                    

                       REALTOR

                A boy. Just a boy. At 4 am and boom he’s gone. No worries. A boy. That’s all.

         

                      PERSON 1 

               Where does he go? How does he appear at the house?

                     

                     REALTOR

             You’re being ridiculous and wasting my time. Take it or leave it. It’s just a boy who’ll exit at four. Simple conditions. We’re talking about a boy. Just a boy.

                                   

                     PERSON 2

            Hm, c-could you consider, uh, lowering the rent because of this boy? 

        

                     REALTOR

            No.

                     (Silence. Person1 has a blank expression. Person 2 is puzzled. Realtor smiles widely)

         

 

 

BEDROOM-INT-NIGHT 

A blue light shines through a window, illuminating person’s 1 desk, she has glasses on and is working at her computer. Persons 2 sleeps in a single bed on the background. First, we hear his sound. A soft giggle. 

                                       

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Film Camera